We maintain an extensive electrical product portfolio and offer comprehensive services to our clientele. The following is a list of some of our products and services:
- Substation control and protection panels,
- Distribution boards (as part of total solutions),
- Other panels cubicles such as Communications, PLCs & kiosks,
- Assembly, fitting, wiring, switchgear integration, bus wiring and testing of switch and control rooms
- Onsite repairs and maintenance
Example of available products includes:
- Indoor and outdoor panels
- SIEMENS SICUBE 19″
- Control, Tunnel and PLC Boards
- Marshalling Cabinets
- Custom Built Boards
- Custom Sheet Metal Manufacturing
We have many years of experience producing high quality products made from, steel, aluminium& stainless steel. In-house services includes 3D design capabilities, Cad/Cam programing, CNC turret punching, CNC press brake, tig and mig welding, captive fastener installation, powder coating & complete assembly including wiring and testing.
The products we manufacture to SRS Group of companies(??), vary from custom (Australian made) to local leading international sheetmetal products of Siemens SIVACON S8 Motor Control Centre.
Custom manufactured products include tailored sheetmetal enclosures, electrical distribution boards, medium voltage cubicles and outdoor enclosures.
Our range allows for the facilitation of our customers’ specialized requirements, design, and manufacture according to Australian manufacturing standards.
SRS Power produce 19″ systems. We have equipped our factory with software, machinery and tooling recommended by Siemens Germany to produce S8 SIVACON, SIMOTROL and SICUBE 19″ Rack system here in Australia. In this range, SRS’ mission is to tailor the international product to suite the customer requirement, whilst adhering to the products worldwide adopted standards.
A list of some of our product is the following:
- Switch Room Portable Buildings Manufacturing
- Control Room Portable Buildings Manufacturing
- Battery Room Portable Buildings
- Amenities Room Portable Buildings
- Specialised Portable Buildings
Portable Building Division
The portable building division is geared towards the manufacturing of commercial and industrial portable buildings and offers engineering design, construction, transport, installation, testing, maintenance and repairs. Our primary focus is electrical switch, control and battery rooms, besides amenities and other specialized portable buildings
Quality and Excellence
SRS Power is committed to quality and excellence. Quality is enforced through the continued investment in manufacturing technology, product development, engineering resources, and a skilled and experienced workforce. We ensure that we understand, meet and exceed our customers’ expectations through our quality processes and our commitment to quality workmanship. We are accredited to the internationally recognized standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008,
**Occupation Health and Safety
Our Occupational Health and Safety System is implemented across all divisions. Whether it is in the office or conducting site work in hazardous conditions – safety is of paramount importance to SRS. We are committed to ensuring the safety and health of our employees, contractors and visitors. We abide by all Statutory Acts and Regulations as a minimum standard and strive to maintain a level of safety, which exceeds the legal requirements. We uphold the highest levels of safety standards and our low incident record backs this up – Safety First.
SRS Power is committed to protecting the Environment.In order to meet this commitment, the company has prepared and enforces environmental policies and procedures. These policies are designed to ensure that the impact of all environmentally relevant activities is minimised in accordance with best practice guidelines.
Our quality objective is to ensure that our customer requirements are met with the aim of enhancing their satisfaction, keeping in mind that the criteria of achieving customer satisfaction results from supplying products that are of the highest standard.
- Provide a profound customer interaction experience.
- Maintaining thorough communication with customers for all issues related to the execution of work.
- Conforming to proposed time delivery and accommodating (whenever possible) accelerated delivery requirements.
- The experience and competency of personnel performing the various processes.
- Ensure Efficient and effective equipment to perform the task